teaser bild
Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1234567 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 50
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von jemand Beitrag anzeigen
    we have enough medical doctors in germany. we don't need you.

good luck in Russia!
    so funny dear! and my Qestion is not about you have enough doctor's or not?! but somthing else! thanx to all other guy's who support me. i think you are from europe and devolope country and i think you must be having some good culture, but here is gret example of criticism as well recicisum! come on grow up! now we all are the same and we can help each other and make helthy not only nation but world! anyway...thanks answer! and please have look you have got lot of vaccancy and very shortage of doctor's.

Vorbereitung auf dein Physikum! - Kompaktkurs oder Intensivkurs - [Klick hier!]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello peter,
    1st of all very much thank you for support and answer! i have already visited this page and done reserch on german medical rsidency a lot u can say! but see what are my b basic Doubt is or my Question is is there any possibility to get the place in german medical residency for case like me? i am a russian medical diploma holder and i am a indian national. if yes then what will be the way? how and all one should prepare? and where to start ? what can be the plan?

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Coxy-Baby Beitrag anzeigen
    @jemand: I think it would be an advantage for all of us, if dranad 21 would replace you at your job (i'm not sure u already finished your exam or participated the evolution...)

@dranand: To speak german in germany is more than imported, because there not so many
    people who will teach you in english and especially the patients aren't so good in (medical) english.I'm not sure whether your exam will be accepted in germany....
    !st of thank you very much, i want more info about all this proceedure so will you just let me know ur contact number and time when can i call u. so that i will call u!? thank you

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    --
    Dear Anand,

you should first of all contact the authorities who can help you with your problem (for example the german employment bureau has a special phone-nr for non EU applicants: ZAV:+ 49 228 713 1313). To get work in Germany for non EU citizens is a complex problem an it is even more complex in medical jobs (because you will need a work permission and a german medical license). So first of all you should contact the german authorities for the general procedures, maybe after this someone can help you with some particular problem.

greetings,

Peter

Registrierter Benutzer
    [QUOTE=Peter_1;800583]Dear Anand,
    thank you so much for contact, wil just let me know (if you know) as being the non eu medical diploma holder and non-eu national can i do my internship in germany? as soon my education get over i want to do the internship in germany, in that my point is by the cause of internship i can get inside in germany as well in german helth system, i will get 1 year time to look practically for job and specialization as well i get chance t learn german language in germany! what you say? or i ask to all of you what anyone think on this?

Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1234567 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook