Seite 4 von 10 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 50
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    --
    Dear Anand,

I think You won't find sufficiant answers in the internet. You will have to contact the german authorities for your questions. Normally Non EU diploma holders don't get a german medical license (called "Approbation"), they have to pass an exam (called: "Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung für ausländische Ärzte") after having done an internship in germany, then they get a kind of a non permanent medical license (called "Berufserlaubnis"). Being holder of the Berufserlaubnis You are able to work as a doctor in a german hospital. The applications for Non EU diploma holders are proved by the health authorities of the federal states (for Example "Bayern"). Nevertheless the problem for a non EU resident will be to get a work- and residency permission for germany before! The regulations are complex and I would strongly advice that You will contact the german employment bureau for Your questions. Sometimes it helps if You already have contact to an employer in germany (for example an university hospital) who leads You through the "bureaucratic jungle".
    Maybe in this forum:
    http://www.medi-learn.de/medizinstud...splay.php?f=43 someone might help You furthermore.

Vorbereitung auf dein Physikum! - Kompaktkurs oder Intensivkurs - [Klick hier!]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear peter!
    Thanks alot for the most impotent help and a contact numbe. by the way i am so sorry and i did not even ask you about your name and proffesion. by the way i am so scared for medical residency in germany! I dont know i will be getting that place or not!? but anyway can you just tell me will you help me for this? if there will any condition from you i am ready except. i will be looking for positive anr from you! thank you!

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    --
    Dear Anand,

I am sorry I can only give the advice to contact the german authorities with your questions. I don't know more about the regulations for Non EU Citizens than I already wrote. Maybe someone who successfully made his way as a Non EU Citizen in germany can help better, but anyway You should inform yourself about the regulations at the german employment bureau. I think there is no other way, You won't find correct answers without asking the proper authorities.

Greetings,

Peter

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear Peter,
    It's ok. And i was just looking for all options what i have in my hand, So when i ask you something it was also the part of that.And yes, what you have provieded me all the contact and details on that i am establishing contacts and getting all the information. So thank you again. And if still there is something to tell me, Which will help me, Then i am waiting for your answer with lot of hope. Thank you very much. i am happy with all of your answer and help.

I am sorry I can only give the advice to contact the german authorities with your questions. I don't know more about the regulations for Non EU Citizens than I already wrote. Maybe someone who successfully made his way as a Non EU Citizen in germany can help better, but anyway You should inform yourself about the regulations at the german employment bureau. I think there is no other way, You won't find correct answers without asking the proper authorities.

Greetings,

Peter[/QUOTE]

Diamanten Mitglied
    A first small step on your way to a german residency could be:improve your german so that we can speak/write in german.Niemand wird nen Assi ohne halbwegs passable Deutschkenntnisse einstellen.

Seite 4 von 10 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook