teaser bild
Seite 5 von 10 ErsteErste 123456789 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 25 von 50
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear Coxy-Baby
    Thank you for the help. I have started with my german language 1 week. And as i am a final year student of medical university, Still i am having 10 month's in hand. So i planed not to waste those days but study "intensively" German. I have already start attending special classes for this reason. I hope which will help. And i am ready for hard work. Till that i have one request will you please speak with me in English and co-operete me. Help me!
    will 10 month enough to get normal language on tounge?
    Thank you.! ( by the way my Question is how to get place for "Internship" in Germany?)

Vorbereitung auf dein Physikum! - Kompaktkurs oder Intensivkurs - [Klick hier!]
    undereducated Avatar von Michael72
    Semester:
    1. WBJ
    I think you should contact either the "Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst" ( http://www.daad.ru ) or the "Deutsches Zentrum" at Kazan State University ( http://www.ksu.ru/dz/index.php ) they should be able to answer all of your questions. Both of these addresses are easily found via Google, btw.
    - while (!asleep()) sheep++; -

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear Michael,
    Thank you for info. I have already been there, 1 year back. (When i start to explore about Med. residency in Germany). There i have meet with a German guy called Mr. Thilo Zinker who is representetive of DAAD here in kazan. He said there is no program from DAAD for Med. residency! But he is now very good friend of mine and help's me by lot of ways. Anyway if there anything else to tell me and help, then i am really witing for your valueable Answer.

Thank you

Diamanten Mitglied
    Zitat Zitat von dranand_21 Beitrag anzeigen
    Dear Coxy-Baby
    Thank you for the help. I have started with my german language 1 week. And as i am a final year student of medical university, Still i am having 10 month's in hand. So i planed not to waste those days but study "intensively" German. I have already start attending special classes for this reason. I hope which will help. And i am ready for hard work. Till that i have one request will you please speak with me in English and co-operete me. Help me!
    will 10 month enough to get normal language on tounge?
    Thank you.! ( by the way my Question is how to get place for "Internship" in Germany?)
    SO here are two links in GERMAN, so take a bloody dictionary and translate it:
    http://www.bundesaerztekammer.de/pag...3349.3350.3374
    It's the adress of our "Bundesärztekammer" the page with the question "i'm
    a md, i'm not european and i don't get my diploma inside of the eu"
    The excerpt:
    1. You'll have to get a job ->"Yes we will hire YOU" on paper
    2. You'll have to speak GERMAN fluidly and even medical german
    3. With alle the diplomas you have you can try to get a work permit
    at the "Oberste Landesbehörde für Gesundheitsberufe" the adresses and
    phone numbers are here: http://www.bundesaerztekammer.de/pag....109.3357.3365 so call or write them!
    4. You will probably have to pass an equalitytest...

Good luck and bye

Registrierter Benutzer
    Ok dear, I will take bloody dictionary and translate! But now a days who use dictionry there are online so many facilities like online translation of web-site, better i will do that. What u say?Thank you, for referance web-site. Which i have already done, that was my very friest step toword internate search, but Thank you for helping me and understanding my language barrier.

Seite 5 von 10 ErsteErste 123456789 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook