Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Been there, done that... there was no T Shirt
    Why don´t you check out their website?
    It´s in english...

http://www.isz.uni-heidelberg.de/e_index.html

Vorbereitung auf dein Physikum! - Kompaktkurs oder Intensivkurs - [Klick hier!]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    I hv already checked this web site before.... But i do not certainly know that is my high school diploma considered equivalent to German Abitur, and If I eligible to that ISZ program.
    Zitat Zitat von Thomas24 Beitrag anzeigen
    Why don´t you check out their website?
    It´s in english...

http://www.isz.uni-heidelberg.de/e_index.html

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Probably you better ask her, she seems to be in charge with international applicants interested in admission to the University of Heidelberg.

>>Allgemeine Studienberatung; Beratung und Betreuung internationaler Studierender und Studieninteressierter
    Anna Kloppenburg
    Sprechstunden:
    Montag, Dienstag, Donnerstag, Freitag 10 - 12 Uhr
    Montag und Donnerstag 13:30 - 15:30 Uhr
    Raum 30

Tel.: +49 6221 54-3761
    E-Mail: [email protected]<<

Registrierter Benutzer
    thanks will ask. could you say what are my chances to get into german med school?
    Zitat Zitat von Thomas24 Beitrag anzeigen
    Probably you better ask her, she seems to be in charge with international applicants interested in admission to the University of Heidelberg.

>>Allgemeine Studienberatung; Beratung und Betreuung internationaler Studierender und Studieninteressierter
    Anna Kloppenburg
    Sprechstunden:
    Montag, Dienstag, Donnerstag, Freitag 10 - 12 Uhr
    Montag und Donnerstag 13:30 - 15:30 Uhr
    Raum 30

Tel.: +49 6221 54-3761
    E-Mail: [email protected]<<

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Depends on your performance in the preparatory course (as a replacement for the german Abitur). If you should already have a Qualification, which is considered substantially equivalent to the german Abitur, such as (UK) A- Levels or the IB, this will be your entry into University.

Anyhow, since there is a special reserved admission quota for foreigners (yes!) in german Universities, you will not have to compete with all the other german school leavers for places. Therefore Admission will not be too terribly competetive for you and chances should be quite good.

Seite 4 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook