teaser bild
Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 25 von 26
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    thanks. what do u think, should I take Studienkolleg or study at one Turkey universities(I got acceptance to a Turkish university).
    Zitat Zitat von Thomas24 Beitrag anzeigen
    Depends on your performance in the preparatory course (as a replacement for the german Abitur). If you should already have a Qualification, which is considered substantially equivalent to the german Abitur, such as (UK) A- Levels or the IB, this will be your entry into University.

Anyhow, since there is a special reserved admission quota for foreigners (yes!) in german Universities, you will not have to compete with all the other german school leavers for places. Therefore Admission will not be too terribly competetive for you and chances should be quite good.

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Been there, done that... there was no T Shirt
    Well, the advantages of a german University are: 1. practically no tuition fees.
    2. Your Degree will be accepted in all Member states of the european union.

I don´t know about the situation of turkish universities, but I assume, that you´ll have to pay fees (at least in the private universities). And turkey is not a member state of the european Union- so a turkish degree doesn´t necessarily make you eligible for a medical license anywhere in europe (maybe you´ll have to pass additional exams for that).

pIMPP my studies
    Semester:
    5. Fachsemester XX. Studiensemester
    Here in Munich, we have many students from outside EU. However, some of them have serious difficulties to keep the pace. These people did not have a prep-course (like "Studienkolleg") and entered the university more or less directly.

Anyhow, you will have to attend a "Studienkolleg" like that one in Heidelberg. If you pass this you will probably be good enough for the med school, too.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi,
    the best place to learn German still remains the Goethe Institute, which you will not only find in Germany but probably also back home. You will receive a lot of assistance with all processes necessary.
    Hope you will find this helpful.
    .....What the mind can conceive, it can achieve as well....

Registrierter Benutzer
    THANKS. FOR ALL RESPONDS! THEY WERE REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME

Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook