teaser bild
Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 26
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi, I'm Tajikistan High school graduate. I want to study medicine in Germany. To explain more clearly my situation let me tell about my *my self. * About myself I just can say that I'm a member of Tajikistan international chemistry Olympiad team and GPA verifies from 4.8 to 5 (in our country max GPA is 5).
    1.)I need info about med schools admission to German med schools. And can any1 say which med school is the best in Germany?
    By the way I don't know German, as I know to be admitted to German med school you should know fluent German. From my own experience(I can talk in 5 languages) I know that it will be more effective to study German in Germany. So could anyone give me information about German prep course at German universities, which not private... (I mean cost, life condition and etc.).
    Please help me!!!!

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Hello and welcome!

There is no "best" med school in Germany because there are nationwide study regulations to be followed by all med schools. Choose your region according to rents, leisure time facilities, etc.

As a non-EU citizen you have to send your application directly to the universities (whereas Germans and other EU citizens use a centralised service which distributes the applicants to the different med schools according to certain criteria). There is a fee-based application service for international students that you can have a look at: http://www.uni-assist.de/index_en.html

The Goethe-Institut is the official language teaching institution but there are alternatives as well. Once you have reached a certain level of fluency (level B1 CEFR after approx. 400-600 lessons) you can try to be admitted to a Studienkolleg for further university entrance preparations.

Good luck!

Registrierter Benutzer
    thanks for ur reply. Is it possible to study German at any government university without having Abitur level diploma. Because it simply more cheaper than Goethe-Institut.
    Zitat Zitat von SuperSonic Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello and welcome!

There is no "best" med school in Germany because there are nationwide study regulations to be followed by all med schools. Choose your region according to rents, leisure time facilities, etc.

As a non-EU citizen you have to send your application directly to the universities (whereas Germans and other EU citizens use a centralised service which distributes the applicants to the different med schools according to certain criteria). There is a fee-based application service for international students that you can have a look at: http://www.uni-assist.de/index_en.html

The Goethe-Institut is the official language teaching institution but there are alternatives as well. Once you have reached a certain level of fluency (level B1 CEFR after approx. 400-600 lessons) you can try to be admitted to a Studienkolleg for further university entrance preparations.

Good luck!

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    The Volkshochschulen offer subsidised integration courses, e.g. in Berlin: 150 € per 100 lessons.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von SuperSonic Beitrag anzeigen
    Can u help me to translate this page http://www.anabin.de/scripts/SelectL...tAbschluss.asp from anabin. Here is said the eligibility requirements.

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook