teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 8
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me by giving detailed information about practicing medicine in Germany, I graduated med school in Iraq the year of 2011 and I am now a permanent resident in Germany, I am currently in the process of getting my B2, but I want to know what lies ahead.

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Since you already took up residence in Germany, you should contact the Approbationsbehörde of your Bundesland for further information. Having graduated in a non-EU country, you will have to pass a Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung, but you might also be required to do a certain amount of supervised practical training in a hospital before you can apply for the Approbation.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von SuperSonic Beitrag anzeigen
    Since you already took up residence in Germany, you should contact the Approbationsbehörde of your Bundesland for further information. Having graduated in a non-EU country, you will have to pass a Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung, but you might also be required to do a certain amount of supervised practical training in a hospital before you can apply for the Approbation.
    thank you for your help :
    i live in nordrheinwestfallen bundesland . in iraq i worked only for four months as adoctor in surgery department after graduation . i want to ask you what do you mean by supervised practical training and approbation i did not these things understand .
    thanks alot in advance

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Approbation is the full medical licence (as opposed to the restricted Berufserlaubnis).

You should contact the Bezirksregierung in your area for further information on the procedure in your specific case: http://www.brd.nrw.de/gesundheit_soz...d_-__rzte.html

Registrierter Benutzer
    thank you friend

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook