teaser bild
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear All,

First of all, I'm delighted to find this website as it would turn out to be very helpful for my future as the website contains lot of important information.

Brief info about me: Mein Name ist Sumit und ich komme aus Indien. I studied Medicine in Sofia, Bulgaria (part of EU) and graduated in Jan, 2013.

Since May, 2013, I'm learning German and have just finished with Level A2.

I want to do my specialization in Ophthalmology in Germany, preferably in Northrhine-Westphalia state if I get an opportunity.

I've come to know through all the searching that major pre-requisite for my case is:

- Level B2 Certificate & ofcourse knowledge aswell ;)

I definitely understand that knowing German is of Prime importance since whole training would be conducted in German & all day-to-day work with Patients aswell would require smooth German communication skills.

As far as Approbation is concerned, I'm eligible for it once I have Level B2 since my Degree is from an EU country, therefore I'm not required to fulfill any other pre-requisite.

Now, I'm going to learn level B1 till March in Delhi, India and afterwards, I want to fly to Germany in April, 2014 to learn final level - B2 and in the meantime while learning to give interviews for the Job aswell.

I've seen some recruiting agencies, but I couldn't find any who would give me a chance with knowledge of B1.

Could any of you help me out if you know of some recruiting agency who can help out candidates to get a Position with B1 German ??

Also, any tips on an affordable B2 level course ?

And last inquiry: I would come to do Level B2 course & Medical Communication course. Together, this will take 3-4 months. Therefore I will come on Long Term Language learning Visa most probably.
    Can anyone confirm IF this visa can be converted to Work visa once I get a job offer after a certain interview ?

I would really appreciate any help/advice anyone can give me.

Vielen Dank im Voraus !

-Sumit

Registrierter Benutzer
    hey ,man, how u doing with your plan ? I am in the same situation, I am choosing the schools for medical german , and do not have a clue , send me emails ,maybe we could discuss about that [email protected]

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook