teaser bild
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
Forensuche

Thema: Help please!

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi everyone,
    I'm young italian doctor (so sorry for my english) and i'm gathering information about doing the post-graduation residency (assistenzarzt) in Germany.

I've decided to post on this forum to ask you some simple question in order to understand how difficult could be..
    1- first question: i know that in germany there is not an exam to access to the assistenzarzt but it's a direct hiring. I'd like to know how difficult could be to being hired in some "rare" disciplines like dermatology, ginecology, radiology ( these 3 mostly, in particulary dermatology) and endocrinology and rianimation. About endocrinology i know that its a part of internal medicine and, about that, i know that is quiet simple to get a job in it , however i don't know how hard could be continues in sub-speciality like endocrinology.
    2- Me and my girlfriend (also a doctor) decided to move away together. Do you think it is quite impossible to find a job not so far away from each other?
    3- I've started to learn the language only few months ago and, i have to say, it's very tough and this scare me a lot. How are your experience with foreign doctor, do you think that a B2 level is quite sufficient to speak with collugue and patients?
    Thank you for your attention! I'm waiting for you replies

Registrierter Benutzer
    please contact me via private message.
    a friend of mine did go the same way as you..and is now at the Charité in Berlin

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook