PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : I´m sick and tired of...

Seiten : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Trojan
06.03.2007, 20:33
here we go:

http://www.rechtsanwalt.com/

:-))

Kedar
06.03.2007, 20:38
Have a look at http://www.med.muni.cz/index.php?id=480 part D, question 11, then u know what I´m tired of.

Besides that I´m quite happy.

Oh, do u think it would be possible to get a norwegian subforum?

Bille11
06.03.2007, 20:46
i'd suppose not.

i am sick and tired of these... (oh you already know. maybe id try stop complaining about this for a few days..)

i am .... :-)

Trojan
06.03.2007, 20:48
a norwegian subforum?

Dette liker jeg! God ide´! :-))

But there are not really quiet a lot native speakers on this board, I suppose-
I think there would´nt be too much feedback... so...

Dessverre, det gar ikke :-nix :-D

Kedar
06.03.2007, 20:56
Pfff, alt går hvis man vil! Kanskje vi burde bare begynne å skrive norsk, så vil d komme flere og flere og til slutt snakker hele verden norsk. Yay, vi ruler :D

Ok, whatever ;)

Just found something else that I´m really tired of: softwareproblems when I really don´t need any..

Trojan
06.03.2007, 21:09
Kanskje vi burde bare begynne å så vil d komme flere og flere og til slutt snakker hele verden norsk. Yay, vi ruler :D

Hjelp! Jeg onsker a snakke med min advokaaaaaaaaaat:-))

Flauta
06.03.2007, 21:09
I'm angry because I did not finish all my work that I wanted to.....
I hope that it will be better tomorrow

Trojan
06.03.2007, 21:11
I'm angry because I did not finish all my work that I wanted to.....

Welcome to my world...
A 25-Patients-ward, on-call at endoscopy...and all mixed up:-nix

Flauta
06.03.2007, 21:21
my work isn't that complicated, it's all my fault.
I have to be quicker and to avoid to many interruptions by internet, phone, TV, other things

Trojan
06.03.2007, 21:23
So you are a musician, a teacher and you are becoming a doctor- that
seems to be complicated:-D
Just go for it!:-top

Flauta
06.03.2007, 21:26
I have to interruot medecine, because I have to do my "Referendariat" now because otherwise my studies (Lehramt) are not anymore "gültig".
And I'm sick of this.
I need at least the "Vorklinik" to have enough knowledge for my Dr-Study (what's the name of this in English? Promotion?)

apple
06.03.2007, 21:37
I also am in need of a little help: how to approach the proper laaaawyer. this is serious, need to get this divorce straight! :-))
I am not amused at all, did you do any criminial things ? ;-)
If you want me to visit you in prison, just let me know :-))

By the way, I`m sick of being so stupid and confused :-kotz

hypnotel
06.03.2007, 22:39
I am not amused at all, did you do any criminial things ? ;-)
If you want me to visit you in prison, just let me know :-))
If I did I'd be too shy to tell. :-))
No, actually I'm about to sue somebody for a simple internet fraud/theft thing...

but I'd love you to visit me in prison, or psychiatry, if some day all tables shall turn... :-(( ;-)

apple
07.03.2007, 13:00
If I did I'd be too shy to tell. :-))
No, actually I'm about to sue somebody for a simple internet fraud/theft thing...
O.k., I am calmed down again ;-). So I hope you`ll hunt the one down :-top

but I'd love you to visit me in prison, or psychiatry, if some day all tables shall turn... :-(( ;-)
I think psychiatry would be a bit better, cause although sometimes there are gratings too you get good conversations and funny medicines at least :-))
But of course I hope I will never have to visit you in one of these buildings :-)

Miramis
07.03.2007, 14:32
I'm so f****** sick and tired of waiting for some beard pics! :-( ;-)

Meuli
07.03.2007, 14:43
a sore throat :-(

hypnotel
07.03.2007, 15:09
I'm so f****** sick and tired of waiting for some beard pics!
In case you're enrolled in the studivz 'community', you may see some without even being my friend! :-D

But of course I hope I will never have to visit you in one of these buildings :-)I also could imagine nicer buildings for us to meet in :-)

@Meuli, get well soon. I guess some cream liquor soothes quite well a sore throat. :-winky

Miramis
07.03.2007, 15:53
In case you're enrolled in the studivz 'community', you may see some without even being my friend! :-D

Unfortunately I'm not enrolled in there! :-nix So I'm afraid I never gonna see a pic of your beard! So sad, isn't it? :-))

hypnotel
07.03.2007, 16:44
look elsewhere in case of interest ;)

alex1
07.03.2007, 19:45
DRGs...