PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : your lovely recipes

schokifee
10.03.2007, 23:28
:-) :

My lovely chocolate peanut butter milkshake

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

1/2 cup chocolate syrup

1 cupīs milk

2 cupīs vanilla ice

How to do:

In a mixer, combine peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk and ice. Mix until smooth.

*yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumie* i love it, since i was at star diners :-wow.

Flauta
08.07.2007, 13:20
As I got this recipe form my neighbour, who is a native philipina (she met her husband at university in England), the original recipe is in English, so I'm just copying it.

IT's VERY EASY TO COOk AND IT TASTS GREAT!!!

CASSAVA (MANIOC) CAKE

Ingredients:

* 1 kilo grated Cassava (Manioc)
* 2 eggs
* 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
* 1 can (397g) condensed milk
* optional: coconut strings (macapuno) either 1 full bottle or half.....depens upon you taste
* 1 tbsp of melted butter

Attention: take condensed milk: as there is no additional suggar, normal milk isn't sweet enough
All ingredients (Manioc, coconut strings) are available in Asian shops (buy the manioc frozen...thats very easy)

PROCEDURE:

* Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, leaving a small quantity of coconut milk an 1/3 of the quantity of the condense milk for the topping later

* Pour the mixed ingredients into a baking dish (Auflaufform). Bake at 180 C during 40 minutes (when I bake, it toke my longer.....about 1 h)

* Combine the rest of the coconut milk with the condense milk and mix well. Pour it on the baked cassava and continue baking for another 10 min.

It's very delicious......so try it!!!!

Meuli
25.09.2007, 14:58
Ok, so I have tried this one today ... my daughter loves it (and she's very picky :-)) ) and so do I :-) . Pretty close to the original :-top

Knock-Off KFC Cole Slaw

8 cups finely chopped cabbage (about 1 head)
1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
2 Tbsp minced onion
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1-1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
2-1/2 Tbsp lemon juice

Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces. Combine sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl and beat until smooth.

Add cabbage, carrots, and onion; mix well.

Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

Serves 10 to 12.