PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : hello im egyptian doctor

Seiten : [1] 2

mgabr88
24.11.2007, 17:09
hello every body
im egyptian doctor just graduated this year
i want to take residency in neurosurgery in universty hospital
any body know any thing or informaation? please write to me
i study german now
many thanks for you
byeeeee

BlondBondGirl
25.11.2007, 19:53
delete

Lava
25.11.2007, 20:00
I'm afraid I can't help you with specific information but I do know that there are a couple of "Gastärzte" in the departement of neurosurgery in Freiburg. Most of them are from Saudi Arabia. They all have some kind of scholarship but I don't know how they got it...

Linda.1001
26.11.2007, 12:30
Hi,

I think you should contact the DAAD. It is an organisation which could help you. Their website is www.daad.de . They give their information as well in arabic language. For working in Germany you ll need to hold a certificate about your studies in german language. For further information you should contact the GOETHE Institut in your country.

I hope this information will help you.

mgabr88
30.11.2007, 12:40
many many thanks for your reply i hope to be in contact please to ask you some question my email [email protected]
my yahoo messenger [email protected]
i want to know if you can help me to get residency in your hospital or any hospital with suitable house with cheap price because if i get the approval to any hospital i will have to insure my approval by 7000 euro so i need suitable home in good hospital and ask about link for neurosurgery in deutsch or download textbook
please i want talk to you in yahoo if you can many question i want to ask, many many thanks

Hi there-
I am an American studying in Germany and my thesis is in neurosurgery, so I might be able to help you! (though regardless of specialty, the procedure is the same)
You have to contact the Landesprüfungsamt in Düsseldorf (they are in charge of accepting your credits from abroad) and you can also contact the Landesprüfungsamt in other states, as well, because sometimes state law varies slightly. It has often been said that doctors are needed mostly in the East, so your chances to find work will be best there. You will have to submit your documents for medical education as well as proof that you can speak German fluently-the Landesprüfungsamt should be able to give you more information.
If you have any problems, I can highly recommend a law firm specialized in medical law, it is a network of 6 attorneys. Here is the website of one of the members:
www.anwaltskanzleikrajewski.com

Good Luck!

mgabr88
30.11.2007, 12:42
many many thanks for your reply i hope to be in contact please to ask you some question my email [email protected]
my yahoo messenger [email protected]
and if you can enable me to be in contact with this couple by email

please i hope to be freinds many many thanks

I'm afraid I can't help you with specific information but I do know that there are a couple of "Gastärzte" in the departement of neurosurgery in Freiburg. Most of them are from Saudi Arabia. They all have some kind of scholarship but I don't know how they got it...

mgabr88
30.11.2007, 13:02
hi my freind, many thanks for your reply i visit the www.daad.com many times but i dont know how i can register to get the scholarship there
if you can you help me i will be very happy
we can be in contact by email [email protected]

my yahoo is dr_mg2001

Hi,

I think you should contact the DAAD. It is an organisation which could help you. Their website is www.daad.de . They give their information as well in arabic language. For working in Germany you ll need to hold a certificate about your studies in german language. For further information you should contact the GOETHE Institut in your country.

I hope this information will help you.

Feuerblick
30.11.2007, 13:40
Hmmm, E-Mail to DAAD? Contact (http://www.daad.de/deutschland/kontakt/05617.en.html) :-dafür

Linda.1001
03.12.2007, 22:52
I think this is fake....

Fake about the DAAD or about what do you mean? :-nix

BuenaVista
03.12.2007, 22:57
How can somebody without even basic knowledge of English assume he/she could work in a German hospital? As I've said, I think there is somebody taking the pi*s.....

Linda.1001
03.12.2007, 23:29
Well, i dont know what to think about it, you know the people in the near Eastern countries sometimes dont have as much knowledge about English as we have in Europe. So maybe he is not fake. But I dont understand why he is posting his Email so many times, that is what is making me wonder. And that makes me wonder whether he is fake or not.

Actually it*s not my problem, i gave the information I knew about.

So Good luck 4 him.

Evil
04.12.2007, 09:53
I think this is fake....
So you think there are lots of bastards like you? :-D

SchwesterStefanie
04.12.2007, 11:15
deleted

Hoppla-Daisy
04.12.2007, 11:54
May I remind you that this might be a serious inquiry?

If you have nothing more to say than "this is a fake" and other stuff, please keep your mouth shut.

Back to topic, please.

Hoppla-Daisy
- Moderator Medi-Learn -

GOMER
04.12.2007, 12:29
Not speaking english at a basic level is common, most of the spanish ERASMUS students here in Bonn speak hardly any english. Anyways if someone wants to work in a german hospital he needs to speak german, communication with other physicians might be possible in english, but not with nurses or patients.

mgabr88
04.12.2007, 22:33
hi im happy to find good persons here who respect themselves and try to write to help me and im very sad by someone who lost his respect for himself and dimiss other every one repeat after me fake on him

GOMER
05.12.2007, 16:35
Well, no offence. But you definitely have to improve your english. German is pretty difficult to learn, so for the beginning you'll have to help yourself with english. Work on that, it'll help you to find an employment in Germany.

mgabr88
05.12.2007, 21:06
ok many thanks for your reply and help
are you doctor or medical student gomer?

GOMER
06.12.2007, 11:59
med student (3rd of 6 years)

mgabr88
08.12.2007, 16:37
im in inernship now i hope to be freinds
my email [email protected]
my yahoo messenger dr_mg2001

waiting for email byeeeeee