PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : KPP = ??? (Bewerbung)

Inalapril
12.04.2008, 10:06
Hallo Leute,

ich möchte evtl. meinen letzten Monat KPP im Ausland machen.
Und weiß nicht, wie man das Krankenpflegepraktikum umschreiben soll.
Denn ein solches gibt es ja in anderen Ländern nicht...

Ich wollte eine kurze Beschreibung der Tätigkeiten im KPP schreiben, aber obwohl ich schon zwei Monate abgeleistet hab, fällt mir das schwer...

Ein KPP dient ja nicht "nur" dazu, die Krankenpflege kennenzulernen im Sinne von "wir haben nicht genug Schwestern also machst du die ganze Arbeit, für die wir Examinierten keine Zeit haben"... es geht darum, das Krankenhaus kennenzulernen, die Beziehungen der Berufsgruppen untereinander und ihre jeweilige Tätigkeit, Zugucken ist wichtig (Beobachtungspraktikum: wie sieht ein Patient aus, der Schmerzen hat?) etc.

Krankenhauspraktikum?
Krankenpflegepraktikum?
Medizinstudiumsvorbereitungspraktikum?
Krankenpflegedienst? Dienst am Menschen? Freiwilligendienst?
Krankenhauskennenlernpraktikum?
Schnupperpraktikum?
Reingeworfenwerdundallesmachpraktikum?

Und wie klärt man Arbeitszeiten, Einsatzorte, Versicherungen etc. ab?

Wäre für Tipps dankbar. Wahrscheinlich seh ich die Sache komplizierter, als sie eigentlich ist...

LG

madniki
12.04.2008, 10:43
also, in den usa ist es so, dass du kaum etwas selber machen darfst außer einfachen Hilfstätigkeiten. du bewirbst dich im rahmen des volunteerprogramms. meine bewerbung hat damals wie folgt ausgesehen:

Dear Sirs,

I hope you can help me:
I am a medical student at ......(Germany) University in my 1st year of a 6 years program. In August 2008 I will have passed the first clinical exam.

To pass this exam I have to absolve 90 days of volunteer training in nursing during the holidays. I've already done 30 days of this training during the summer holidays after finishing high school in July 2006 and will be doing the next 30 days in my university semester break in an ....... Hospital.

But I would like to spend the third part of this time in an English speaking country because I consider English to be an important language in my further career. I would like to absolve this year's term in the USA since your medical standard is known to be one of the worlds finest and was recommended to me by fellow students to have best facilities for a volunteer training in patient care.

Concerning practical experience besides the two months of being volunteer in an ....... hospital I did a training program this year to be an emergency medical technician.

I would be delighted to have the opportunity for a further clerkship in your hospital. I am especially interested in the department of pediatrics, gynecology and surgery. I know, that I am not allowed to do medical things. During the time in the ..... hospital for example I had to help the nurses bringing meals to the patients, to make and clean the beds, to help patients to get washed or dressed and so on. I would be glad to do similar jobs in your hospital. But it is necessary for my university, that my duties will be in contact with patients. I will have to work at a department where people are lying in their beds, not in a shop or restaurant or at the emergency room. Because of my vacation, it will only be possible for me to absolve a 30 days in August 2007. I hope that this period is suitable for you as well.

Please let me know if further documents are necessary for being a medical volunteer, I will hand them in immediately. I should be delighted about a consideration of my application.

Yours truly,

xx

Inalapril
12.04.2008, 10:54
Danke!!

Also doch "auflisten"... ;)