PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Happiness! Sex! Joy!

itsneverlupusanyway
12.10.2008, 23:45
In case anybody needs to know, I got fed up having to look at the thread "sick and tired" appearing on the front page. So I decided to start a thread about something more cheerful, that doesn't necessarily bring up anastacia-song associations. There is nothing more to it. Write about whatever you want. ;-)

Gast26092018
05.11.2008, 21:50
Lately there is nothing i can be real happy about :-? just problems after problems:-?

Hoppla-Daisy
05.11.2008, 21:52
That's what the "sick and tired" thread is for ;-)

Gast26092018
05.11.2008, 22:08
i know,but i already made a post in the "sick and tired of" thread, sooo i thout it might be foolish to make a double post :-) and besides i wanted to vitalize this thread here ;-)

Nautila
06.11.2008, 22:04
Ain't life grant? :-bee

richards
27.12.2008, 16:19
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet. (stomp stomp)

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)

If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

little_lunatic
27.12.2008, 16:32
Ain't life grant? :-bee
nope.

Meuli
27.12.2008, 16:49
nope.

:-meinung Life sucks ...

eVoLuTiOn
02.02.2009, 05:04
watching a video that I recorded of one of a lecture of Physiology class. While watching it, I am eating fried rice to make it super enjoyable -.- ;-) :-party

leofgyth77
06.04.2009, 19:14
If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

clap- clap
stomp- stomp
HOOOOOOO-RAAAAAY

hihi, ich glaub ich hab meine eltern als kind mit dem lied in den wahnsinn getrieben.

illuinate
03.11.2009, 21:17
Well

I must say this

you don't seem very happy here, why is that??

wish all the happiness

and for my self too :-D

epeline
04.11.2009, 13:26
sometimes i think, i'm the only one who's not having the blues.
why so melancholiac?
do sports, meet friends, have fun.
i'm just loving life at the moment. hope, the feeling lasts...

illuinate
04.11.2009, 21:10
I hear people complaining of their lives every day, many of us think of the old days as the brilliant and happy times and call them the good times in the past..

well how about trying to picture our selves in the future thinking of those present days we are living right now as the brilliant days, I bet we all or most of us will remember those days as being the good times may be in 15 or 20 years, so why didn't enjoy the good days now ??

epeline
04.11.2009, 23:38
I hear people complaining of their lives every day, many of us think of the old days as the brilliant and happy times and call them the good times in the past..

well how about trying to picture our selves in the future thinking of those present days we are living right now as the brilliant days, I bet we all or most of us will remember those days as being the good times may be in 15 or 20 years, so why didn't enjoy the good days now ??

:-meinung (no english sign available ;-) )

Flauta
05.11.2009, 00:36
enjoying and planing some holidays, when life will begin again after exam....

And now it is time to dream...about something happy....no nightmare...

Everything is so calm at night....very relaxing.