PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Medical Residency in Germany

dranand_21
04.08.2009, 17:05
HELLO ,

I would like to introduse myself 1st. My name is Anand.g shelke.I am a student of Kazan state medical university, tataristan state, Russia. Actually i am a citizen of india and after my higher secondry education i came here for my medical studies in general medicine (M.B.B.S), So as i am a student of final year now,i am searching a university or hospital in germany; for my post graduate studies,or residency and good feture. So actually i am interested doing my post grduate,residency education in Master of surgery of Orthopedics and Trauma subject or in opthalmology, radiology in medium of ENGLISH instruction (ofcorse if possible) orelse in german language (if not possible in english), So i want all detail information about the residency education in germany. So i request to send me those all. As i am having few quiestions like Can i get admissinon in this university/hospital for post graduation or lets call residency, as above noticed subject? What will be the medium of instruction?( as i am starte to learn german language) What will be criteria of admission? What kind of document university/ hospital needs? What are the tution fees ( is it true i heard that residency is absolutly free, and i get paid descently)? What about student life? Are there any yet indian students enrolled? What about dermatory and living expance? Please tell me about the climet? Can i enroll by my self in residency corse, please will just send me some emails or related websites of hospital where they allows non EUropian student? How and all i have to being ready if i deside to continue the study in this university? which and all exams exactly i have to give, as i directed that i have to pass the german language exam ( is that toffel DAF exam? if not then please specify me) and what about state medical exam?? please have in mind that i am a russian medical diploma holder, but citizen of india. if i go to germany then what will be the procedure? i need to take test daf??i just dont now anything related the system t get enter in residency program in germany just from beging can you explain me please!? (perticullarly case like me) is there any chances to get enter? if yes then how many percent you thin for that (your pesonal opiniones please) what about scolarships and any other benifits.
orelse now a days i was thinkin that alredy i have taken a lot of info through suh a forems everywhere and i came to know german is must. i have started to learn that already.so its not the Q anymore. now i am thinking to get the place for internship in germany and get into system. if i will come there for internship then i wil get almost 1year in had to find a job and make perfect my language skill. so what is the proceedure for getting in to internship being non-eu? is it possible?
I am eagarly waiting for your reply so please do send me the answer. please asnwer me on [email protected]

Strodti
04.08.2009, 17:21
Dear dranand_21,

please do not post similar topics in different threads. You already wrote the same in http://www.medi-learn.de/medizinstudium/foren/showthread.php?t=52900 .

Best regards,
Strodti