PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Training in Germany?

Leo1978
06.06.2010, 22:37
Hey,

Am about to finish my degree (final practical exam in 2 weeks) and
have been offered one definitive post in Germany with some other
possibilities.

Do you know eu assistenzaertze? How is the work there in general? Do you think training in anaesthetics/internal medicine is good? What is the hierarchy like? Is there a difference working in MB etc vs "private" hospitals? What kind of holidays does one get? Are people happy with posts?

I also have a possible post here and speak fluent German and have lived 3 years in Good Old Germany.

Advice welcome! Thanks...

Fino
07.06.2010, 00:09
Hey,

Am about to finish my degree (final practical exam in 2 weeks) and
have been offered one definitive post in Germany with some other
possibilities.

Do you know eu assistenzaertze? How is the work there in general? Do you think training in anaesthetics/internal medicine is good? What is the hierarchy like? Is there a difference working in MB etc vs "private" hospitals? What kind of holidays does one get? Are people happy with posts?

I also have a possible post here and speak fluent German and have lived 3 years in Good Old Germany.

Advice welcome! Thanks...

Hi Leo

may I suggest -given that you are considering taking up a post in Germany- you post your questions in German in the "Assistenzarzt-Forum"?
You might get more replies there and it makes sense to start communicating in the language you -possibly- will be using in every day business soon.

Also: I do not know the abbreviation "MB" - what does it stand for?

pottmed
07.06.2010, 07:04
MB= Marburger Bund, I think ;-)