PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : About studienkolleg

luftmama
05.11.2011, 22:40
Hello, everyone

I have some questions about M course at Studienkolleg. If someone has idea it will be a great help for me.
1. Is there anyone who knows what kind of certification Japanese need to get into Studienkolleg?
2. High school leaving Certification is not enough?
3. One Japanese got rejected since she did not take Naturwissenschaft at high school, if this is the reason why she got rejected, could it be possible that Studienkollg acept you though your certification is abit different from they stated at anabin?
I am Japanese and I am thinking to take part in Studienkolleg since I would like to study Medicine. The problem is that I have no direct admission to uni in Germany.
I am not really sure what kind of qertification exactly I need to apply for studienkolleg. I have a certification of graduation of high school in Japan. I know it is not enough to appl for University, but then how about studienkolleg. I guess there are no so many Japanese who take part in Studienkollg, therefore so it is almost impossible for me to find out any information.

I checked up with anabin and they said, only graduatars of junior college or Kotosenmon gattukou have rights to apply for studienkolleg ( in general) However, I think there must be some exceptions. some people got rejected since they did not had Naturwissenschaft at high school. All these courses which studienkollg requested for, I had when i was in Japan.

I can not come back to Japan to take C test, since I am mother and now I can not leave this country with my son. anyway it is other problem. However, this is really problematic, is there anyone who get into studienkolleg with a different cercusmstance from which is stated at anabin?

I think , If japanese c test( Entrance examination for University) can be replaced by a admission to German uni, then The feststellungprüfung in Germany after visit of studienkolleg also could be replace as a C test in Japan.

I am not sure how much they consider when it comes to accepting certifications.
Please help me, everything is welcome.

Thanks for reading.