PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : i need help pleas

da yousif
10.04.2013, 23:39
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me by giving detailed information about practicing medicine in Germany, I graduated med school in Iraq the year of 2011 and I am now a permanent resident in Germany, I am currently in the process of getting my B2, but I want to know what lies ahead.

SuperSonic
11.04.2013, 08:05
Since you already took up residence in Germany, you should contact the Approbationsbehörde of your Bundesland for further information. Having graduated in a non-EU country, you will have to pass a Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung, but you might also be required to do a certain amount of supervised practical training in a hospital before you can apply for the Approbation.

da yousif
11.04.2013, 14:35
Since you already took up residence in Germany, you should contact the Approbationsbehörde of your Bundesland for further information. Having graduated in a non-EU country, you will have to pass a Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung, but you might also be required to do a certain amount of supervised practical training in a hospital before you can apply for the Approbation.

thank you for your help :
i live in nordrheinwestfallen bundesland . in iraq i worked only for four months as adoctor in surgery department after graduation . i want to ask you what do you mean by supervised practical training and approbation i did not these things understand .
thanks alot in advance

SuperSonic
11.04.2013, 19:00
Approbation is the full medical licence (as opposed to the restricted Berufserlaubnis).

You should contact the Bezirksregierung in your area for further information on the procedure in your specific case: http://www.brd.nrw.de/gesundheit_soziales/landespruefungsamt/Startseite/Struktur_Pr__fungsbereiche/Gleichwertigkeitspr__fungen/Nicht_EU-__rztinnen_und_-__rzte.html

da yousif
13.04.2013, 03:09
thank you friend

da yousif
16.04.2013, 00:43
hello sonic
i want to ask you about the Gleichwertigkeitsprüfung there is a web site in which i can see which books i need to read for this exam or you may have information about these books . and have you names of the instituts or schools that make me ready to this exam here in deutschland and is b2 enough to enter these institutes and which one is the best .
thanks alot in advanvce

ichbin.Karl
11.10.2013, 00:04
Well, this was very short and informing, I have a friend in the same situation as you were, it's good that I found this post :)

da yousif
11.10.2013, 12:27
Well, this was very short and informing, I have a friend in the same situation as you were, it's good that I found this post :)

Hallo Karl
Danke für ihre Antwort .hast du gute Informationen über meine obenstehende Frage? Ich würde sehr fröh , wenn sie diese Informationen mir geben könnten.