PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : doing PJ in Deutschland followed by doing masters in surgery

samdneuro
19.04.2013, 05:18
Good day Everyone!u
Hope everyone is fine out there:)I am an Indian citizen graduating this june from med school In Ukraine
I was wandering if I could undergo PJ in germany and after that start my masters in surgery
At present moment I am on b1 level of German langauge
I would appreciate all kind help and suggestion
freundlich grusen

samdneuro
19.04.2013, 05:31
Good Day everyone!
I am a Non EU citizen graduating from Ukraine
I was wandering if somebody could enlightened me about the clinics which offer jobs and clinical observership to Non Eu graduates
thank you

MacMoneysac
26.04.2013, 16:29
Hi Sam

no offence, but if your German level is B1 why don't you take the chance to improve your writing skills by posting your request in German? Wherever you come from, the most important qualification for some medical training abroad is to know the language. Otherwise there won't be a benefit - neither for you nor for anyone else.

You could have a look at http://www.pj-ranking.de or http://www.famulatur-ranking.de to find a clinic. Next step would be to contact them asking for further information on prerequisites. By the way, we don't have a bachelor/master programme for medicine in Germany and the "PJ" is part of our UNDERgraduate training. Unless you are a final-year medical student at a german university you should apply for a clinical observership as a "Gastarzt" instead or for a clinical elective ("Famulatur") if your master studies in surgery are a necessary part of your medical education aiming towards the license to practice as a physician ("Approbation").

samdneuro
29.04.2013, 04:53
thank you very much mac
Yes i do understand unless i can express fluently in german It is of no use to me.
I am planning everything after i have a level of b1-b2 only
I have tried contact many of the clinical but none of the seems to reply.