PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Medical School - Düsseldorf

christian77
04.10.2014, 19:46
Hello everyone!

I'm an Ausländer, currently studying the german language in Düsseldorf (in 3 months finish the C1 level). I was wondering, if there is anyone here in this forum, who is also thinking about applying to Medical School (especially here in Düsseldorf, in Winter 2015).

Thanks a lot, for those who can answer and share thoughts!

PrinzessinAmygdala
05.10.2014, 10:43
Do you mean Heinrich Heine University? That's probably my second option next year.

(By the word "medical school" I thought of a private school like Oldenburg medical school. That's how we use that word in Germany ;-) Just by the way.)

EVT
05.10.2014, 13:55
Medical school is the correct translation, PrinzessinAmygdala.

davo
06.10.2014, 14:21
Wen interessiert es schon wie der Begriff medical school in Deutschland verwendet wird? Medical school bedeutet medizinische Fakultät, fertig :-))

christian77
06.10.2014, 18:10
Do you mean Heinrich Heine University? That's probably my second option next year.

(By the word "medical school" I thought of a private school like Oldenburg medical school. That's how we use that word in Germany ;-) Just by the way.)

PrinzessinAmygdala , thank you very much for your quick response. Yes, I meant die Heinrich Heine Universität. When possible, I would like to exchange more details with you, since you have mentioned that its your second option - so most likely you have a first option too haha which we can discuss about, if you can of course. By a private message maybe?

Thank you very much!
Lots of thanks to all those who answered.

PrinzessinAmygdala
08.10.2014, 15:26
Christian77, I tried to send you a private message but it didn't work.

christian77
08.10.2014, 18:49
Hi PrinzessinAmygdala
There is some sort of a problem on this website i think... i tried to send you a PM and it failed too. :/