teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 9
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    today is a historical day in my life - i think.
    i have just written my last english test.
    so what can i do for my english skills? i don't want to loose them after a while. what do you suggest and what did you do when you were in this situation?
    iam not the best english-man so some advises would be great

thanks

sincerely
    firezz

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    hey, congratulations

I read books and newspapers (for example: USA Today) and visit websites such as Spiegel International or BBC News regularly. It's also advisable to watch films and DVDs in english .
    Geändert von Books (06.03.2007 um 16:00 Uhr)

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Gräfenberg Punkt Avatar von Grübler
    Semester:
    done.
    Download some clips from Saturday Night Live, or watch them on Youtube, I think that's possible, too. It's a very good American comedy show!

Celebrity Jeopardy rulez

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    5th
    English movies and books, at school I hated both. But start with thinks u already like. Like friends or neighbors. The first english book I ever enjoyed reading were the Tomorrow series from John Marsden. They are for teenagers so the writing is not that hard to understand. I still love those books.

Verpeiler sind geiler!
    Watch movies in English!
    That is what I am doing ever since I started learning English. Now I can say that the original is always better than the synchronisation so you don't only do something for your english skills but the movies are better!

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook