teaser bild
Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 23
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    5th
    Sorry for ruin the discussion, but like someone said before, House of God is not a medical textbook and there already is a thread about english literature. And I know for sure that that book is already mentioned there. So maybe here we should stick to medical textbooks.

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    flügge
    I got to know the Oxford handbooks (clinical medicine, clinical surgery and emergency medicine) when I was in Australia for an elective last year and I love them! They are the most practical books I've ever seen. The first thing I did when I got back to Germany was ordering the Oxford handbook of clinical medicine. And I've been using it a lot back here as well. I often use it just to look up something quickly.
    Anyway, can't wait to go back to Australia!!!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Banned Avatar von Tombow
    Semester:
    Штрафбат
    The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
    (how come nobody mentioned it so far?!?)

William Gannong - Textbook of Medical Physiology
    (IMHO the best physiology textbook ever)

Premium Mitglied Avatar von Jugulum
    Semester:
    ausgezählt
    The Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide

Does anyone know this one? Is it any good?

I can als recommend the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine. I covers a lot more than just internal medicine!
    You did something because it had always been done, and the explanation was
    "but we've always done it this way." A million dead people can't have been
    wrong, can they?
    -- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)

TBSE performer Avatar von test
    Semester:
    Facharzt
    Zitat Zitat von Jugulum
    The Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide

Does anyone know this one? Is it any good?

I can als recommend the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine. I covers a lot more than just internal medicine!
    The Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide is very short and probably most useful for true Interns.
    If youre looking for a Pocket Book for Medicine I would recommend the Massachusetts Pocket Notebook Pocket Medicine or if you prefer more text The Washington Manual of medical therapeutics.
    BUt I really love the Pocket Medicine and it's used by nearly every medical intern and resident I saw.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever."

(Maria Mitchell / Mahatma Gandhi)

Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook