teaser bild
Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 26
Forensuche

Thema: where to go?

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

verfressen & bergsüchtig Avatar von Evil
    Zitat Zitat von Maximus007
    but with the fame comes money, when a university gets declared elite University money flows in, money for research, technology etc. Heidelberg is always the first university to get the newest medical programmes and technology…here you find for example the international cancer center etc. etc.
    No guarantee. Every university got its own "center for important science".
    But as you just have shown the students in Heidelberg regard their university to be the best... which does not necessarily means it is

Everyone must choose his own destiney...So find and fulfill your destiney
    And remember that incorrect spelling may ruin the effect
    Weil er da ist!
    George Mallory auf die Frage, warum er den Everest besteigen will

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    wieder an Bord :-) Avatar von Muriel
    Zitat Zitat von Evil
    Perhaps it's something for the that/that police

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Gast26092018
    Zitat Zitat von Evil
    Its not the spelling that counts, but the meaning
    By the way, you made several grammatical mistakes in your text, but unlike you i dont hang such things on big bells

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von hunney
    Good lord, guys I really dont care about your spelling and grammar, though its kinda cute to see you fighting over it
    Anyway, thanks for your answers so far, that really gave me a good first impression. Im glad that despite the fact that university rankings are usually not that great everyone could report something good about the relationship between staff and students as well as student life. Im living in Canterbury (thats Southeast England) and believe me, Im not really a party person, but this place bores me to death. So I really was hoping to find a place where both the education AND life are satisfactory.
    My friend lives with a German host family and she said her hosts would recommend the university of Jena. Is there anyone who can tell me something about this uni, or even better studies in Jena???

Again thanks for all your help!

verfressen & bergsüchtig Avatar von Evil
    By the way, you made several grammatical mistakes in your text, but unlike you i dont hang such things on big bells
    Strange... I'd thought a poser like you won't miss that...
    Weil er da ist!
    George Mallory auf die Frage, warum er den Everest besteigen will

Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook