teaser bild
Seite 4 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 26
Forensuche

Thema: where to go?

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    One full free semester in the end in which you can get into research and do your doctor degree, which highers your status in getting a good job, directly after you graduate.

Do you really think you can do GOOD research and write a good doctoral thesis in a semester? Wake up showie, life doesn't work like this. Properly done research needs much more time, and you need more time to grow into the process of research than a semester.

Do not misunderstand me, I love Heidelberg, a beautiful, romatic! city, but I have been there myself, and there was absolutely no difference between me and the students in HD. HD has a lot of tradition, is and old German med school (if not the eldest), but there are so many other excellent universities around, may I mention RWTH Aachen?!

Have you ever been to other med schools Maximus?
    What you find, when you look up the doctors employed in HD, you pretty fast figure out that most of them have graduated in HD; they create and keep their own doctors.
    International or so to say THE most famous schools on in medicine like Columbia, Harvard and Brown.... do have tons of international people to catch the creme de la creme. HD is only creme.
    I have been to all of them, HD, Columbia and worship my experiences, but HD does not differ from many other med schools in Germany.

About technology:
    I have been in HD in 2006. The clinics was old, and medical equipment and procedures did not differ from what I had seen so far, BUT I have seen hospitals in former Eastern Germany recently and I tell you that is where technology is at home! Have you ever been there to see a hospital. I bet you haven't. So don't judge by what you professors tell you but by what you have experienced and HD still is a good place, but just not the only good place around, even a really beautiful city, that I cannot and do not want to deny!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Gast26092018
    Calm down Sabbel

Have you ever been to other med schools Maximus?
    No, I haven’t been anywhere else than Heidelberg and Mannheim, I am still a young boy i still didn’t see much of the rest of the medical world
    Again: I didn’t say that Heidelberg is THE BEST…I said it is up to date and modernized and offers lots of opportunities for students aiming for high goals. I didn’t compare Heidelberg with Columbia or Harvard, these are two different worlds…
    BUT I have seen hospitals in former Eastern Germany recently and I tell you that is where technology is at home!
    Ok I didn’t think that east german clinics have a higher standard and better technology... but that I have to see with my own eyes…I cant really believe this at this point. Can anyone else verify this ?
    Do you really think you can do GOOD research and write a good doctoral thesis in a semester? Wake up showie, life doesn't work like this. Properly done research needs much more time, and you need more time to grow into the process of research than a semester.
    I just meant writing the doctor degree and not developing a new medicine against cancer…id like to get in real good research when I start working, after my graduation….i just meant to write the doctor degree during my medical studies only for my status and in order to get a good job, real quick, after i graduate…that’s all.

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied
    Zitat Zitat von Maximus007 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok I didn’t think that east german clinics have a higher standard and better technology... but that I have to see with my own eyes…I cant really believe this at this point. Can anyone else verify this ?
    Come to visit our 7T-MRT , but i guess u got your own in HD.....

Registrierter Benutzer
    I just meant writing the doctor degree and not developing a new medicine against cancer

Even we do not plan to win the nobel prize what you may, if you have a medication successfully treating cancer...
    BUT as long as there is tissue and growing tissue how can you avoid the development of cancer which mostly is not more than dysfunction, hypertrophia, maldevelopment of cells, so....

What I simply meant is, HD is great and they tell you, that they are BUT, you were smart enough to get in, so be smart enough to get out too and discover the medical world beyond the boarders.
    Go to Africa, the US and some place in Europe and yes, I was surprised by myself as I never thought about technology in Eastern Germany but they have WOW- find out by yourself

And HON, you will get a job after your graduation, and if you have experience from abroad, even quicker and it is not only the thesis itself, but WHAT you have done with this thesis and this only counts for university hospitals.... but what about just working in clinics? Have you ever thought about a non-academic career?
    It is an option too... so go and see everything to make the best possible choice - for yourself.
    Reasearch isn't just shiny, it is sharks attacking each other, burn out, depression and lies. You have to find out if it is worth the effort.

Gast26092018
    but what about just working in clinics? Have you ever thought about a non-academic career?
    I intend to become a doctor in order to treat, heal and save patients lives. I mean id like to get into cancer research and stuff like that, but I don’t think I am clever enough. But id like to do a bit of research and aid the scientists in this field, beside my clinical work. I really don’t know which clinical area I will enter. Maybe I will become a pediatrition.
    Go to Africa, the US and some place in Europe
    Im intending to do a part of my practical year in Jerusalem/Israel, in Hadassah medical center, which is the best hospital in the world, now don’t argue with me on this point…that’s a fact, so no discussions.
    I think Jerusalem would bring me extra points for my application for a job, since it is a dangerous area and then the Chefarzt will think "uff that boy risked his ass for his job...i think thats the guy we need" yeah that would rule.
    Even we do not plan to win the nobel prize
    So whats your practice?

Seite 4 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook