teaser bild
Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 16
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Halo everyone,

I am still an intern and I wonder if it possible for a foreign fresh graduate with certified German language and additional course certificate for the related job but don't work experience yet to apply for assistenzarzt position?

Thank you.

Stark für Ärzte - Stark für Euch. - Der Hartmannbund - [Klick hier!]
    board certified
    EU citizenship and degree and German language skills? Excellent chances, what specialty are you looking at?

True style never dies Avatar von surfsmurf
    Semester:
    rollin' with the big boys now
    Well, in the other threads he said "Indonesia", so no EU-Citizen, I would presume ;) I would think that your chances of getting a job here are most directly related to your German language skills. I have no idea what the job market for cardiology is like, but in general I would say it's a little harder to get into a Universitätsklinikum than into a "regular" city hospital. As for rules and regulations (e.g., concerning equivalence), I have no idea....
    Studenten lernen zu viel und wissen zu wenig.
    (Rudolf Virchow)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von GOMER Beitrag anzeigen
    EU citizenship and degree and German language skills? Excellent chances, what specialty are you looking at?
    Halo GOMER, I am not EU-Citizenship because Ich komme aus Indonesia.
    I will be finish approximately 6 month from now and next step I will chasing ZD certificate in Goethe Institute for German language in 3 month course.

I have interest in Cardiology resident in German.

I'll try my best if I got any chance.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von surfsmurf Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, in the other threads he said "Indonesia", so no EU-Citizen, I would presume ;) I would think that your chances of getting a job here are most directly related to your German language skills. I have no idea what the job market for cardiology is like, but in general I would say it's a little harder to get into a Universitätsklinikum than into a "regular" city hospital. As for rules and regulations (e.g., concerning equivalence), I have no idea....
    Yes you are right surfsmurf, Indonesia is where I come. As I said to GOMER above, I will improving my German in Goethe with ZD certificate.

Thank you for your viewpoint, I do understand the circumstance. Mind if I ask;

1. What is the different between taking residency in Universitatklinikum and residency in the "regular" city hospital?

2. Is there any different in the degree that we will get?

3. Can you suggest me any state or klinik that would take a candidate such as my qualification?

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook