Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 17
Forensuche

Thema: USMLE2

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    @Blink: Any news yet??
    I still haven't gotten my scheduling permit- seems to be a busy time of year at ECFMG...
    I will take it after the HEX then, even if I get the scheduling permit this week.

@Gomer- how's the studying going? when are you taking it again?
    Class of 2010!

board certified
    Went through "Crush Step 2" once before the PJ started, going to do USMLEWorld as soon as I'm back in Germany (Mid-Oct.).
    I'm planing on taking it in early February.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Sorry haven't been here for a while...
    I still do not have my score back, which sucks since I moved my original exam date to an earlier one to avoid the score delay they announced for this summer I hate the waiting, but I guess I'll get my score on October 6th then.

I thought step II was not easier then step I. It's just different because of the length of the question stems combined with the limited time tests more of your stamina and quick assessment skills. The questions itself are most of the time pretty doable, or at least you can narrow it down to 2-3 answers and then have a guess...

Good luck to both of you ;)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    Hey Blink- any news? How long did you end up waiting for your score?
    I took it last monday, what a long day! I swear there were some UW questions, some crazy ones too- a real mix. I'm just so glad it's over and I really really hope I passed!
    @Gomer- UW all the way! I should have finished it and redone all the questions I got wrong, but I didn't have time...
    I'll update when I get my score!
    Class of 2010!

Registrierter Benutzer
    hey hey!
    called the ecfmg last week and it turns out they are waiting for a confirmation by my medical school before releasing my score since september 1...stupid. Anyways, got my score this week and I guess it was my lucky day that day...Beat my step 1, which was not too bad, so I am very happy
    Wish you good luck with you're score aswell!

Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook