teaser bild
Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 14
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Fino
    Semester:
    Paediatrie 3. WBJ
    "Paediatric nurse training" - be careful with the spelling! The US American spelling is "pediatric".
    Nocent docent
    Eifriges Mitglied der "das versus dass Polizei"

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Gast26092018
    Or "paediatric nurse schooling"

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Airborne Avatar von gnuff
    Semester:
    Facharzt
    - nursing student in paediatrics
    - student nurse in paediatrics
    - paediatric nursing student
    Dermatologist is Greek for "fake doctor"! - Perry Cox, MD

Banned
    Semester:
    IV
    The system of education in anglophone countries is somewhat different from ours.

Since nurses are being trained at special educational institutions there, the term "professional training" is what you are looking for.

You also have to consider, if you want to point out that you are being trained (whilst the goal is not that much important) or that you are a nurse in training.

Therefore, you have two choices:
    a) "I am undergoing professional training as a pedeatric nurse [to become a pedeatric nurse]"
    or
    b) "I am a pedeatric nurse in training.

Registrierter Benutzer
    @Kyutrexx: yes i think you´re right. i looked on an hospital web page concerning nurse training (just googled it) and they used terms as "paediatric nurse training", "nurse trainee program" or "paediatric nurse in training". i also found "nurse attendand" but i think ill settle with these first three translations.
    thx a lot for all your helpful answers though : )!!!

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook