teaser bild
Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 26
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    Fertig
    you could come here as an aupair to learn German. Some universities also offer prepcourses for German as a foreign language. I would chose the university according to your field of interest. Medical Universities have specific strengths in certain fields such as specialized hospitals and centers or in research"clusters of excellence".

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    what does aupair mean?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Au-pairs are people who go to the country of their choice, to take care of the children of a family; and also get some work done in the house hold.

Of course this would help you to learn the basic skills for German conversation, but taking classes would probably be more effective

Registrierter Benutzer
    what is the rate of acceptance of a non-EU for a medical school in Germany?

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Kopfloses Huhn
    As a Taijikistan graduate, I think you have 11 years there? Then you have to complete a Studienkolleg- year, where you also will get intensive german lessons. So you will probably have to do 1 year of german studies and 1 year studienkolleg before you can study, but you can do both there, and it can be shortened if you are good.

This is for example the link from the centre in heidelberg: http://www.isz.uni-heidelberg.de/e_index.html

There are also other similar centres in Germany...I think Marburg has one as well, and Berlin too.

Good luck!

P.S to get accepted into the studienkolleg should be relatively easy, especially with your grades. The medical schools look then at the final grades of the studienkolleg, but I know people, who also got a place in medical schools with a final grade of 2.0 (with 1.0 being the highest)

Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook