teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 8
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi all,
    I'm a Non-EU Med graduate, and have been offered a Hospitation position in Radiologie, in Niedersachsen, at the end of which I intend to work as an Assistenzarzt and continue with the Facharzt Ausbildung. The Bescheinigung for Hospitation states its for a period of 6 months. I have a few queries regarding this-

1. Can I start the procedure for the Berufserlaubnis, after I have started with the Hospitation? I mean, sending the necessary documents, translations, etc, after I have begun with the Hospitation?

2. Actually, does the Hospitation have to be for 6 months, or would 3 months suffice? When the Chefarzt had asked me for how long I intended to do it, I blurted out 6 months. Later, I felt, I probably should've said 3 months. Maybe, I could shorten it, if needed, once I start with the Hospitation. Possible?

3. Okay, the most important query. It's regarding the Visa. I'm a bit confused regarding the Visa category. I intend to apply for the Visum zur Arbeitsaufnahme, as it was stated on the page of the Visa Consulate that Praktikants/Interns need to apply to this category, too. But, isn't it a Work Permit visa? At the time of applying for the Visa, should I be possessing the Berufserlaubnis? Also, at the end of this Visa, should I be exiting the country, & re-apply for a new Visa? Or, can I continue working, on the same Visa, subject to obtaining the Assistenzarzt position, as well as the Berufserlaubnis/Approbation?
    I had contacted the Consulate regarding this, but am yet to obtain a reply from them as yet.

Kindly pardon, if any of my queries sound foolish, but honestly, I have none to guide me, & I am yet to come across any Non-EU med grad doing FA Ausbildung in DL (Atleast, I dunno anybody personally). I got this far, on my own, albeit making many mistakes along the way.

Any valuable inputs/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanking you.

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Define "Hospitation position". When we talk about a Hospitation in German, we mean a short (few days) unremunerated get-to-know visit to the potential employer.

Re Berufserlaubnis:
    Being a non-EU graduate, you might have to work a certain period of time (months to a year) under supervision before you get a licence. That depends on the verdict of the Landesgesundheitsbehörde of the Bundesland you intend to work in: http://www.bundesaerztekammer.de/pag....109.8949.8955 You should contact them as soon as possible if you haven't already done so!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi dr_tomz.

may i know which country you come from? where did you finish your Medicine studies? afterall it all depends on the base. anyways i would say or my experience says 3 months Hospitation must be sufficient. you can not simply proceed the procedure of applying for the erlaubnis, i mean one has to friest come here for Hosptaion and then apply personaly for the erlaubnis and some documents has to be provieded by your arbeitgeber.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi dranand_21,
    Thank you for your reply, but I'm way past that stage already. I've begun with my Residency in Deutschland, after the Hospitation, etc.

All the best to you, too.
    Tschüss!!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi dr_tomz,
    I am in the same situation in which you were last year. I have not come across any non EU-graduate who has successfully enrolled in residency program. I have read above that you have done everything on your own, that is really great work. If possible can you help/share the information for applying for hospitation in Germany.

Thanks,
    Ind-doc.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook