teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 10
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Anfänger in Weiss
    hi,

I would like to know if I can do my assistant doctor in the UK, the USA or Australia and then work as a `full entitled`doctor back in Germany.

Im studying in Germany right now but thinking of doing the assistance abroad (because of the strict conditions here)....is that possible?
    Will the german authorities acknowledge this?

And what kind of certificate will I get there? How are the conditions there? Has anyone made some experiences already?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    verfressen & bergsüchtig Avatar von Evil
    As long as you stay within the EU (UK, Ireland) there won't be any problem. As for the other countries I'm not sure, you should ask the Ärztekammer.
    Perhaps you need to do some kind of clerkship (Anerkennungsjahr) then.
    Weil er da ist!
    George Mallory auf die Frage, warum er den Everest besteigen will

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Banned Avatar von Sackbauer
    Semester:
    Senior-Hausmeister
    You wouldn't call it "assistant doctor", again, literal translations from German are wrong in most cases. It's called "registrar" in UK, NZ, AUS, and "resident" in the US/CA.

verfressen & bergsüchtig Avatar von Evil
    I don't think so, Sackbauer, the German "Assistenzarzt" is more like the house officer or senior house officer. The Registrars should be "Fachärzte". And the Consultants are more or less "Oberärzte" or "Leitende Oberärzte".

Well, that's what I saw in Ireland and I think it's the same in the UK, isn't it?
    Weil er da ist!
    George Mallory auf die Frage, warum er den Everest besteigen will

Banned Avatar von Sackbauer
    Semester:
    Senior-Hausmeister
    Zitat Zitat von Evil
    I don't think so, Sackbauer, the German "Assistenzarzt" is more like the house officer or senior house officer. The Registrars should be "Fachärzte". And the Consultants are more or less "Oberärzte" or "Leitende Oberärzte".
    Nope, you are wrong.

A registrar is a doctor in training to become a consultant, the latter is equivalent to a "Facharzt". There is nobody above a consultant in the english system, so OA or ltd-OA don't exist here.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook