Registrierter Benutzer
    hello every body
    im egyptian doctor just graduated this year
    i want to take residency in neurosurgery in universty hospital
    any body know any thing or informaation? please write to me
    i study german now
    many thanks for you
    byeeeee

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    delete
    Geändert von BlondBondGirl (26.07.2010 um 16:47 Uhr)
    Class of 2010!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    unsensibel Avatar von Lava
    Semester:
    FA
    I'm afraid I can't help you with specific information but I do know that there are a couple of "Gastärzte" in the departement of neurosurgery in Freiburg. Most of them are from Saudi Arabia. They all have some kind of scholarship but I don't know how they got it...
    "tja" - a German reaction to the apocalypse, Dawn of the Gods, nuclear war, an alien attack or no bread in the house Moami

stud.med. Avatar von Linda.1001
    Hi,

I think you should contact the DAAD. It is an organisation which could help you. Their website is www.daad.de . They give their information as well in arabic language. For working in Germany you ll need to hold a certificate about your studies in german language. For further information you should contact the GOETHE Institut in your country.

I hope this information will help you.

Registrierter Benutzer
    many many thanks for your reply i hope to be in contact please to ask you some question my email [email protected]
    my yahoo messenger [email protected]
    i want to know if you can help me to get residency in your hospital or any hospital with suitable house with cheap price because if i get the approval to any hospital i will have to insure my approval by 7000 euro so i need suitable home in good hospital and ask about link for neurosurgery in deutsch or download textbook
    please i want talk to you in yahoo if you can many question i want to ask, many many thanks

Zitat Zitat von BlondBondGirl
    Hi there-
    I am an American studying in Germany and my thesis is in neurosurgery, so I might be able to help you! (though regardless of specialty, the procedure is the same)
    You have to contact the Landesprüfungsamt in Düsseldorf (they are in charge of accepting your credits from abroad) and you can also contact the Landesprüfungsamt in other states, as well, because sometimes state law varies slightly. It has often been said that doctors are needed mostly in the East, so your chances to find work will be best there. You will have to submit your documents for medical education as well as proof that you can speak German fluently-the Landesprüfungsamt should be able to give you more information.
    If you have any problems, I can highly recommend a law firm specialized in medical law, it is a network of 6 attorneys. Here is the website of one of the members:
    www.anwaltskanzleikrajewski.com

Good Luck!
    Geändert von mgabr88 (30.11.2007 um 16:16 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 5 12345 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook