teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 6
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello, i study medicin in the second semester in Germany but after my first examination (Physikum) in august 2009 i would like to proceed my studys in england. Is there anyone who knows if the achievements i made in germany will be accepted in the uk???
    thanx for ur responses. best regards, Frederik

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von hunney
    heya,

I am currently a student in England and you should think very hard if you really want to come over.
    First of all, its very likely that your achievements will not be recognized. It is extremely hard to get a place at an English medical school and it is next to impossible, to enter into a higher year. I am sure you are aware that the system is completely different and it will be very hard to transfer any credits, unless maybe you get lucky and the university you are currently enroled at, has a partnership with unis in the UK.
    So much for the "is it possible" part.
    Apart from that you should be aware that the medical traning in England is very different from the one you get in Germany, so unless you have a got a reason to move (family, future career...) Id better rethink that idea. If you got some spare money Id rather invest it into a medical school in a different country.
    You do realise that I am not a big fan of the English system, which is why I am trying to move to Germany next term, so I wont have to stay here.

If you still decide to go (and I hope you also realise that by now, the deadline is long passed, so you would have to wait to start in September 2009) give me a shout, I might have some useful tips for you.

best of luck,

Elisa

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von jijichu
    Hi Frederik,

until about 2 years ago, only Oxbridge and Bellfast accepted a transfer from outside the UK. They changed their policy, thus they no longer transfer people from Europe or the US into the clinical years. If you wish to study in the UK, you will be required to apply via UCAS (www.ucas.com) until the 15th of October to be accepted for September/October 2009.

All the best

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    einige
    Zitat Zitat von fdueber
    Hello, i study medicin in the second semester in Germany but after my first examination (Physikum) in august 2009 i would like to proceed my studys in england. Is there anyone who knows if the achievements i made in germany will be accepted in the uk???
    thanx for ur responses. best regards, Frederik
    Which achievements? Did you win the Nobel Prize?

Your next step will be to write in English without using google translator. Best wishes.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von hunney
    Same should go for you mate, he did not make a mistake.
    "Next time you think you´re perfect, try walking on water!"

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook