teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 6
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

  1. #1
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Mitglied seit
    27.02.2012
    Beiträge
    3
    Hello

    I'm a romanian medical student and wish, for 30 days during the summer brake, to practice medicine with german doctors. I heard that some clinics offer meals and accommodation, but I couldn't find any. I don't even now what to seach for on google (is it called "sommerpraktikum"?)

    Could you, please, name some clinics that offer meals and accommodation? Or even forum links where others have already talked about this.

    Sorry for not writing in german. It is much easier to express myself in english.

    Thank you,
    Toia Bogdan



    DocSteps kompakt: Dein Start ins Semester - 10. und 11. November - [Jetzt anmelden - klick hier!]
  2. #2
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Mitglied seit
    31.01.2006
    Beiträge
    2.798
    Hello,
    What you're looking for is called Famulatur. What specialty and region are you interested in? Many hospitals offer a free meal, but free accomodation is much harder to find. These two popped up after a quick search:
    http://www.bb-trier.de/bb_paderborn/...Famulanten.php
    http://www.st-josefs.de/allg-informa...ung/famulatur/



    DocSteps kompakt: Dein Start ins Semester - 10. und 11. November - [Jetzt anmelden - klick hier!]
  3. #3
    searching for knowlegde Avatar von Thunderstorm
    Mitglied seit
    03.11.2006
    Ort
    6. WBJ
    Semester:
    Aloha
    Beiträge
    1.798
    Hello

    I did my first medical clerkship in the Reinhard-Nieter-Hospital in Wilhemshaven.
    This hospital (and the "Ubius-Emmich-Klinik" in Aurich) offers free accomodation and meals for the students.
    But I think you have to speak german for such a work eperience.
    I hope I could help you with this information.
    be strong - you never know who you are inspiring the light of truth ever wins A‘ohe hana nui ke alu ‘ia







    DocSteps kompakt: Dein Start ins Semester - 10. und 11. November - [Jetzt anmelden - klick hier!]
  4. #4
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Mitglied seit
    27.02.2012
    Beiträge
    3
    @SuperSonic
    Thank you. I'm not interested neither in a specific speciality, nor area because my goul is to familiarize with the way german doctors work, their attitude towards patients/students and with the language.(Although urology or gastroenterology would be nice)


    @Thunderstorm
    Thank you. Yes, you did help me. I sent a letter to Ubbo-Emmius-Klinik and really hope that they will accept me. I do speak german but I find it very hard to express myself in a way that actually makes sense to a native speaker.


    I'll continue searching but don't hesitate to mentione any of those "much harder to find" clinics if you happen to know any



    DocSteps kompakt: Dein Start ins Semester - 10. und 11. November - [Jetzt anmelden - klick hier!]
  5. #5
    searching for knowlegde Avatar von Thunderstorm
    Mitglied seit
    03.11.2006
    Ort
    6. WBJ
    Semester:
    Aloha
    Beiträge
    1.798
    @ t 014_b
    I found another hospital which offers free meals and accomodation: Klinikum Garmisch-Partenkirchen
    It is in the south of Germany.

    I could understand your problems very well - thats the reason why I want to do my next medical clerkship in a country where I have to speak English

    Do you now the websides www.famulaturranking.de or www.pj-ranking.de ?
    There you can find evaluated hospitals in germany and the whole world and informations about free meals and accomodation.
    be strong - you never know who you are inspiring the light of truth ever wins A‘ohe hana nui ke alu ‘ia







    DocSteps kompakt: Dein Start ins Semester - 10. und 11. November - [Jetzt anmelden - klick hier!]
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook