teaser bild
Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 11
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello. I want to study medicine in Germany. I am originally from England and I took 4 years of German language from 11 to 15. However now I am 28 and I remember little. I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how long it would take someone to learn a decent amount of german to be able to get through the medical school. I also understand that medical school is near free in germany, but does anyone have any idea about living expenses and if there are any loans available? Thanks

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Foreninventar Avatar von Froschkönig
    Semester:
    genug
    Zitat Zitat von asdasd12345
    I also understand that medical school is near free in germany, but does anyone have any idea about living expenses
    It totally depends on where You study
    The amount to pay to the university is in fact (still....maybe it is subject to change in the near future) little, but the costs for "life" vary at a wide range depending on in which city you live
    KEINE Wiederbeschaffung von Goldkugeln und anderen Preziosen !
    Das schlimme an den Minderwertigkeitskomplexen ist, daß die falschen Leute sie haben
    (Sir Alec Guiness)

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    Facharzt Pädiatrie
    Zitat Zitat von asdasd12345
    I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how long it would take someone to learn a decent amount of german to be able to get through the medical school.
    Hi asdasd12345,

as most students and lecturers are able to speak and understand english, I would not expect too much problems at the beginning...

Best regards,
    Johannes

Registrierter Benutzer
    thanks very much for the info. what about gaining admittance? im an older student (28) and i already have a BS from an american university (the university of florida) in a non-scientific field. Do you recommend finishing the traditional premed courses in the USA as if i was trying to get into a US med school beforehand?

the reason im considering germany to study medicine is because im in sort of a strange predicament. im actually british, but my parents brought me to the USA when I was 15. However, I never actually got a greencard which is a prerequisite to studying medicine in the US. Also because I have been living outside of the UK for so long I am no longer considered an EU student and I would be charged astronomical fees if I went to med school there. Its hard to believe that I am a foreigner in the country I was born in but thats the system I suppose.

Ärztliches Mitglied Avatar von EzRyder
    Semester:
    Arzt&Zahnarzt
    Hi!

Don't worry about your chances to enroll at a German university! As a foreigner, you will not compete with the German applicants. Most likely, you'll get a place! About learning German, well, lots of work to do. Especially Grammar is gonna be hard! But I don't know about your language skills and talents. There were people who made it, so why don't you give it a try?

Estimated cost of living are somewhere in between 500 and 700 Euros per month, depending on the city and ,of course, in a small apartment.
    Food is cheap! Check out the eastern part with its lower costs of living and cheap housing!

So long

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook