Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    5. WBJ Psychiatrie

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

I don't know the answer to that question. I'm not familiar enough with the scope of practice across different types of psychiatry departments. Sounds more like something that psychologists might do, though.

You may want to take a look at physician job postings for more detailed job descriptions: https://www.aerzteblatt.de/aerztestellen/angebote

Out of curiosity: where exactly are you a medical student?

Vorbereitung auf dein Physikum! - Kompaktkurs oder Intensivkurs - [Klick hier!]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    In Tuscany, Italy. Danke for the link

Diffeldoffel Avatar von tarumo
    You must not assume that German hospital CEOs and head of departments are men of honour. At "Universitätsklinik", you have the chance to do some research, but you may get a very poor salary even by german standards- and sometimes even a contract not compatible with law- check the "DERMA" thread. In each and every hospital, the head of department has the power to block or lengthen your resident training as he likes, because it´s all about cheap labour. The trick is to identify the rogue guys, and that´s what this forum is about. Apart from this, german healthcare system is at the point of detoriating very fast and things may change for the worse every year. Try to finish medical school, improve your langue skills and check again in a few years. Have you ever thought of Switzerland?
    "An allem Unfug, der geschieht, sind nicht nur diejenigen schuld, die ihn begehen, sondern auch die, die ihn nicht verhindern"
    Erich Kästner, "Das fliegende Klassenzimmer"

Registrierter Benutzer
    Never been so much interest in Switzerland compared to Germany. I am sure that some difficulties are widespread in every EU Health system. On the other hand, many people who did or are doing the assistenzarztausbildung in Germany told me that there is an heavy shortage of physicians (psy) in particular and that the possibilities of forschung in uniklinik are bright and extremely encouraged. I don't know about salary, i though they were fixed by law about 3000 € and something, but please correct me if i'm wrong
    Geändert von AlexLeo (28.11.2017 um 18:14 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

More than the salaries, my main motivation is about the superior research outlook (depicted from these people as bright and entusiasthic) and the joint neuro&psych route. Since I wanna strongly become a researcher-clinician, and love both neuro and psy, there you are the german choice. But before I commit myself totally to such a difficult language, I would be very grateful to gather from you as much information as possible, even if bitter. The bitter the more I can make a thoughtful choice.
    Geändert von AlexLeo (28.11.2017 um 18:19 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook